d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

I tidied up a little corner of my blog to make space for the Twi-Mobile headquarters. It will have pages of info and resources permanently there that we can add to over time rather than posts that will keep on moving around. When I update to these pages I'll still add a mini Post to my blog just so you're all aware to check it out - Follow Me or Subscribe by Email to keep up to date.

You'll see I've added a
FAQ page
List of Twi-Mobile Blogs and Fanfics
Tips for Bloggers

and most importantly



Badges for everyone with a Mobile Blog

Originally these were going to be fancier buttons but I'm currently working on a netbook with few resources so you'll have to make due with the badge images and linking them yourself to the Twi-Mobile Welcome page yourselves.

Note - a few things I would suggest you add (or you could ask me to add it for you if I set your blog up)



- including RSS Feed for Comments in addition to the Posts
- adding a small blurb like mine on your mobile homepage to remind iphone users how cute your icon is
- changing settings to allow excerpts for first posts and comments



New Twi-Mobile additions:

We're up to 16 Twi-Mobile blogs and fanfics - go check out the list here for blogs and here for fanfic.
I'll also be adding Buttons to match the Badges so you can have a matching "Mobile Version" button to your Twi-Mobile blog badge.

Any suggestions for more specific blogs you'd like to see converted? Have the blogger or author email me at twicupcake@gmail.com and I'll get them set up for you. Spread the word!

4 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I love your badge you created, like hard core. I have it up on my blog.

twilightcupcake said...

@HG - You're awesome! can't wait to go check it out and see how it looks :) It's 5am HK time and my 4 year old has been up for a few hours already...long day ahead. I'll be adding buttons soon.

Musing Bella said...

Oh, thanks for posting my links - I guess that means I did it correctly? You write the best instructions! I'm grabbing your badge (excuse my reach - oh, whoops, that wasn't the badge!)... thanks, again, TC!

A little dirty for your Monday. I'm off to read that MotU update!

Twired Jen said...

The badge is on my page!
TC, you're knowledge of this techie mobile stuff completely overwhelms me. Thank you for taking the time to make my mobile icon...puffy heart you for it.
xoxo J