d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

I have updated the "Ward of the Day" on the right sidebar. It's now organized alphabetically because I'm a bit OCD like that.

Here are a few things I've been reading lately by an author named DoUTrustMe...



Imagine waking up on an island with well-endowed Edward inside you. And yes neither of you remember how you got there. This fic is cute. It's comedic and anytime we have seducing Edward referred to as Operation Gigantor you know you're in for a good time.

Died and Gone to Heaven by DoUTrustMe
See the banner? Yes, that's DoctorWard right there. I really do like this story and not just because I'm a doctor. It's meant to be comedic but in fact I find it extremely melancholy. I don't want to spoil the story so can't tell you too much of the plot. FYI, the first chapter is name Doctor SexGod. It's really super sweet. I had to give my hubby a gigantic hug after I'd finished it - and yes, I mean just a hug - because it's just that sweet.

0 comments: