d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

The answer to my title question is usually NO. Except this year I was at Walmart with the kids and saw the Eclipse Valentine's cards and had to buy them. Yes I bought them all.

Here's a pic of all recent Twilight Valentine's swag being given away on Twifans by this uber fan @Twilidiot. I'm super jealous of the chocolates and boxed Valentine's and wished we lived in the USA.

Eclipse Valentine's Swag
Reminder - this is not my pic - I wish!

But my favourite guilty pleasure is opening up the "talking" card over and over again.

Here's the video posted by @twilidiot as well.



I am so grateful she had these on flickr since everytime I open up the card I have to do it stealthily. Kids are sleeping now and it's actually quite loud. It makes me a bit giddy and I started buzzing just a little.

And just so you know, Team Edward people, I really am closing the card before Jacob's voice comes on!

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Why am I laughing at all the stuff you bought? You are too cute, TC. Happy Valentine's Day!!
xoxoxo
Suz

Maggie said...

you seriously close it before Jacob speaks?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day TC...xoxoxo

Dangrdafne said...

I received the card from Living with Edward so I didn't have to buy one :)!!

I want those chocolates though. I will have to find them. Hubby won't get them... although he did get me New Moon chocolates once - I was impressed he did it :)

twilightcupcake said...

@HG - you laugh because you know you'd do it too! But honestly I wish I had bought as much stuff as that girl. I just bought the big cards and tried desperately to find everything else but Canada doesn't seem to carry them. And only store carrying the Eclipse cards was Walmart.

@Mrs P - yes, I really do. TL's voice just aggravates me so it's easy to be able to shut him up like that!

@DD - oh so nice of LWE. Very sweet. Thoughtful that your hubby bought you NM choc before. Impressive!