d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

So I've been on a bit of a Harry Potter kick lately. My husband teases me every time Cedric Diggory comes on. And you all know I'm a collector. It only makes sense I went searching for autographed Cedric Diggory stuff.

Look what I got?










I don't know why it makes me so happy to see Rob dancing with an Asian chick. And not the fair skinned gorgeous supermodel kind but a regular girl.

Of course I bought this from a UACC and AFTAL certified dealer.

Do you know what else I found pretty? Hermione's shoes. I don't think you see them in the movie.




For the Harry Potter fans I'm posting next about the Harry Potter exhibit in Seattle - Cedric Diggory's clothes!

3 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

Gah!!! You got another awesome item for your collection, TC. Love your commentary "Asian chick" and Hermoine's shoes. If you hadn't said those things, I don't think I would have noticed anyone else was even in the picture. LOL!

The autographed picture I'm getting from the fundraiser is just a scan, but it was for a good cause.

Dangrdafne said...

You have wanted this for awhile if I recall, I am so glad it is yours now.

twilightcupcake said...

Crap I thought I commented already!

@Lisa - I only noticed bc I spent lots of time staring at it! And your purchase was for an awesome cause - much better than me and self indulgence.

@DD - thanks - it had disappeared for a while off the autograph circuit so I'm glad it got relisted. Notice my twiheart - you are a gem and I couldn't help but participate!