d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

16.2.11

Squeals!


First let me thank Alisha from Black Nailed Reviews. She has chosen my little blog for her "I Love Your Blog" award for the month. See my left sidebar icon? Yes it's a pretty cool badge. Thank you!

Other news...



Twilight Lexicon and my other blog Twi-Mobile are now affiliates. I announced it on Twi-Mobile but I was so excited I had to share it here too.

If you haven't heard of them Twilight Lexicon are the uber fans who have their own panel at the Twilight conventions and have even gone on the Twilight movie sets to visit and report.

Thanks to their tech guy (who is married to one of the co-owners). He has been awesome!

2 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Congrats girl! You deserve it! You know I'm a fan of your travel posts, and your shopping posts, and your cupcakes and baking posts... Oh, I love your blog too!

Dangrdafne said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved!

I was so excited about the Lexicon too! That is amazing. You have made such a wonderful name for yourself in this fandom. I am so glad I know you and that you are my friend! Hugs!!