d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

"blushing"
 Thanks again to Alisha for the I Love Your Blog award for the month of February.

She asked me 15 questions for her Q&A. It's posted over at her blog Black Nailed Reviews so please head over there for a read.

Come check out my interview/Q&A with Alisha!
I do love the colour scheme she's chosen - black/white/turquoise. Just lovely and she is a sweetie.
Lastly she has started a personal blog of her own called Eat Read Love - please have a peek!


I've finally been reading more fanfic. More fanfic recs to come!

2 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Best.Title.EVER!!!

I just got back from reading your interview and it was great. What a wonderful award and a lovely interview (and not just because you mentioned me LOL!!). I love this blog and I love you, I am glad others love it too :)

twilightcupcake said...

Thanks DD. I doubt there's anything on there you didn't know already ;)