d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

I have now amassed so many posts I realized it was time to clean up a bit. It happened when I couldn't find my own Forks posts!

This is what happens when you don't clean up.

Stuff like this gets put away and no one ever sees it.

Yes those pics are Rob and he's with animals. I found them at Strictly Rob from the Hackett catalog photoshoot. Just goes to show you can lose the good stuff when you have too much info.

Hence I've made Travel and Treats pages to go with the Menu labels up top. It should make it easier for people to navigate where I've been and what I've made.

So check out where I've been in the Travel page here.

And what I've made here.

1 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Hmmmm good idea - tabs to go with the title :) Love it!