d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

Forget the Disney or Hong Kong posts for now. Today will be about New Moon.

My mother had pre-ordered the 2 disc version from HMV for me. It comes with a bonus movie poster and an iphone skin too for about $25. I don't know why but we took forever to leave the house this am. In fact, they had called March 19th evening to say it was ready for pick up but I still waited until today. I'm just going to post all the photos I took with minimal writing. I am at a loss for words today.

Outside HMV
Plenty of copies at the counter
Special HMV DVD case
I can't read it either but still took a pic
Main disc
Bonus features disc




I am SO HAPPY!! Now, if only I can put it on without screwing up
Full size New Moon movie poster
- distorted as I'm holding it down with my toes

From December 2009 - For $16 USD you get one of three folders, the NM soundtrack CD, and $2 off the movie 
I have an obsession for plastic folders - can't buy this anywhere!!

Lists of songs on soundtrack
The coupon for $10 HKD ($1.50 USD) off the show (from Dec 2009)
plain tight fitting black with silver writing - perfect
I've resisted buying a T-shirt but it was only $18 USD 
good thing I've finally allowed myself to buy Edward stuff without Bella too
Having his face right on my chest feels a bit awkward
"What choice have I? I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul"
So, not illegal stuff at all. But $18 a T shirt is good and I am super happy I got packs with a folder and a soundtrack CD for $16 bucks. I don't remember seeing any of this stuff at the HMV in Canada and we're never at the Hot Topics in the USA so I am super stoked with this merchandise. Just don't know how I am going to take the full size movie poster home. I love that it has Chinese on it too.

I haven't even watched the DVDs yet but I am heading out for dinner soon and was too excited to not post. Will of course buy a Blu-Ray copy when I get back to Vancouver. 

By the way, the Rob Pattinson guitar auction is ending in 12 hours. The reserve has not been met and I did bid. We'll have to see what Mr. TC says about me bidding more - I am offering to forgo all anniversary, birthday, Christmas, and Mother's Day presents for the next 5 years.

11 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

Cool pictures, TC!! And I thought of you immediately when I read about the charity guitar auction. Holy hell! You totally need to win it. Then I want to meet you in RL and stroke it (that's what she said). LOL!!

Lisa

Dangrdafne said...

JEALOUS!!!!

I love all the stuff you got! So cool. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Amy said...

I saw that Perez posted about the guitar auction and though, "Oh NO! More bidders for TC to beat away!" lol Good luck! That is one hefty purchase!

Musing Bella said...

NICE! Thanks for sharing the pics!!
And you're so clever, I'm sure you'll figure out how to get that poster home. :-)

Twired Jen said...

Love the pics, & I really like that black Twilight shirt! It's simple. Haven't seen anything like it here in the US...

Got my copy from Target...It was funny, it was only me and about 4 other gals, but once the doors opened, then RAN to the electronic section. I was silently laughing to myself..I mean hello ladies...Target JUST OPENED, it's not like they only have 6 copies.
lmao!

Anyhoo can't wait to hang with Sis tonight and watch it on MY TV.

XOXO

twilightcupcake said...

Hi girls. Hope you enjoyed your nm weekend!

Nessa Lomiva said...

I cannot believe you actually bid on that guitar. Awesome!

Like DD says "Jealous"! :D

My weekend is pretty Twilight free. Gorgeous weather outside made me forget all about it.
Also, nobody here really buys original DVDs - I download all my movies from torrent. I don't even own Twilight.

twilightcupcake said...

Glad you're enjoying the weather. Yes we own very few real DVDs. Hk is the capital of pirating. It would have been better if I'd won but hard to justify when I haven't worked for two weeks while in hk. Miss you!

mk said...

Here, they had a release party at Best Buy starting at 9pm with music and stuff and right at midnight, you could buy the New Moon DVD - I got heckled about it sooooo much.... no, I did not line up with all the tweens!

twilightcupcake said...

MK - you should have gone! Hope you got a copy too.

TongueTwied said...

The skin looks really cool! I would get one but it has Jacob in it. no can do!

what's the guitar status?