d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

Usually once I like something I throw myself into it. Wholeheartedly with no holds barred. Not always a wise thing but it is what it is. I had prided myself in the fact that I thought I knew the twilight movie quite well.


After all, I used to watch it on my iphone everyday and own multiple versions of the DVD. Imagine my dismay when I came across the twilight goofs page from twilighters.org.  Yes, we all know that the first twilight movie was lacking in budget and no surprise that there were errors. Some obvious ones like the continuity error with Bella's oxygen tubing in the hospital I've caught of course. But did you know that Emmett's name is spelled wrong in the credits?

Someone caught that Emmett wasn't spelled correctly - do you think Kellan's upset?


There were 36 errors listed and another 18 other points they defended as things people had "incorrectly regarded as goofs".
"There’s a scene where Edward and Bella are talking in the forest, it’s raining heavily and they are soaking wet. Soon after they are shown talking in another forest location, and appear to be completely dry. This could, however, indicate the passage of time, especially given their change of clothes. It is therefore assumed that their conversation takes place over several days."

Holy crap, I never thought I'd say this regarding anything twilight related but some people just have too much time. Now, I have to go watch it AGAIN. Better, put away the iphone and watch it for real on the big screen.

At least it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the New Moon DVD release on March 20th.

Yes, I love my Blu-Ray

Upcoming post...Twilight party anyone?

3 comments:

Jelena@Twiholic said...

Those continuity errors can be found in most films and TV shows. The most common one is probably the one with a girl's hair being thrown over one shoulder, and then over the next shoulder in the proceeding frame. But I never dwell too much on these things, because they irritate me. Now, the misspelling of Emmett's name is really bad.

Yes, you're right, some people have way too much time on their hands, LoL.

twilightcupcake said...

Agreed that continuity errors are found everywhere. I never thought about the hair one. Good idea in life not to dwell on those things that irritate you that are not important, you are so right.
Any luck with the cupcake pans? I'll be making more sweets this week too.

Jelena @ Twiholic said...

Oh, I haven't actually looked for the pans. I've been busy. But I know where to get them, I've seen them here, so don't worry. :D