d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

So after having watched a couple episodes of Glee I've come to appreciate the cuteness that is local boy Cory Monteith.





But I'd never really thought of Mr. Shue as a hottie. This is what I had to go on.




Something about his face just looks off. My friend DQ and I were trying to figure it out. Eyes too small and close together? Nose too big? Forehead too high with hair too closely curled? I feel awful picking apart this guys face but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Well I've now realized it's a moot point. I don't know how I missed this December cover of Details magazine but damn!











I didn't know I cared about abs do much and the nice V until I saw these and needed to post.

By the way DQ let me know if I'm just being hormonal eg ovulating and imagining things.

9 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

There's something about his mouth that bothers me but his body is gorgeous. Love the mag pics.

Dangrdafne said...

Funny I always wondered what people found so hot about him. There are times I see it and others where I just don't get it. He has a nice body but there is something missing for me to say that he is hot. I love the show though!! And I did see him on Sunday Morning once and he has had a very interesting acting life. I was impressed.

mk said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm (this btw is also the sound J makes when he eats something specially yummy!)

Finn's more my type but shuster would do just nicely too!

TongueTwied said...

Tricked by your title, I thought Andrew Shue had joined the cast of Glee! LMAO!

yeah, I'm not a Gleek but wish I was. I just never get a chance to watch it.

Cory I would adore if I were a teenager.
MM doesn't do it for me but great abs, def. He was also in Music and Lyrics, good movie if you've never seen it!!

How did the cupcakes go over?
v/w devas fitting word for Glee!

twilightcupcake said...

HG - Is it the mouth? I'm not sure still...

DD - yes he's had an interesting career. Good that they've hit on something where his role as not the hottest male lead is still perfect.

MK - I totally forgot you are a bigger gleek than me ;) You are the only one really mmmm on here - I will assume it's your pregnancy hormones! Just kidding! The mag pics are very juicy.

TT - sorry to trick you. Andrew Shue? Holy crap I haven't thought about him in a while but he does have a nice jaw :) I never saw Music and Lyrics so I'll have to check it out thanks.
The cupcakes went over so well that I'm making them again for my eldest in 2 wks! Good thing they were easy.

Anonymous said...

There are loads of hotties in Glee - Finn (although looks a little too young); def Mr Shue (hubba hubba in these pics) but to me, the hottest is Mark Salling (Puck). I checked, he's 25, so it's legit. HAWT.

Anonymous said...

You're so observant, ESP. The v. Hmmm, gonna have to keep an eye out for that v going forward.

Glass Cake Stand said...

I think he has a really nice body.Its muscular but not overly so. I hate muscle bound men but he seems to be just about right.

Musing Bella said...

I missed this when you originally posted it. I totally think he's hot, and mmmmmm, and I"m not pregnant, so you can't blame it on that for me!! ;)

That last mag pic, with the profile: huminahumina.