d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

What started out as a bad start to the Christmas holidays has become wonderfully warm again. I know it's not the giving but the receiving that is supposed to make you happy. But this year the receiving was oh so good!

I'm so very happy with my Tiffany earrings from my hubby and multiple Tokidoki items from Sephora from my sister and sister-in-law.



First off I've never used a flat iron before because I've always thought my stick straight Asian hair was straight enough. I was wrong. It's now straight but better!




Click the image above for a review of this eyeshadow palette.

It's super cute and inside there's an awesome cow holding a nice weapon.




All makeup should be this cute.

Plus don't forget these shoes my mom paid for earlier this month





But the most thrilling of course were the unexpected Twilight ones.

An eclipse skinny tee and an exclusive HMV eclipse folder from Hong Kong.













Do you know who I got these from? My parents. Picture my straight laced Chinese dad going through HMV in Hong Kong looking for merchandise with Edward Cullen on it. God bless them - I really do love my parents. They don't judge this stuff but embrace it. I guess it's no different than when my kids love Lego. Except I'm reading all sorts of fanfic about Edward doing not so pure things. But they don't have to know that...

Speaking of impure guess what my secret Santa brought me?



Yes it's a sterling silver helicopter coinbank from Birks. I swear everyone in our family was wondering why the hell I was so happy to receive it.
Hoping only maybe my Secret Santa knows I have an obsession with MotU Edward. Yeah for having a luxury Echo Charlie worthy of Edward Cullen, CEO. Thank you Santa!

So what was your favourite Christmas gift this year?


4 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

TC, I love you.

You always create the most awesome posts that make me fall back in love with my obsession. I wish we could just travel the world and look for odd Twilight stuff. (And that helicopter your Secret Santa got is SPECTACULAR)

Now I feel the need to go shopping thanks to you!! Jesus, TC. It's all your fault. :) Happy New Year!

Twired Jen said...

TC-

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. And woohoo for discovering flat irons make straight hair even better. I discovered that awhile back and don't know what I'd do without mine.

I'm sure you can guess what my favorite gift was...even though it was given to me a week before Christmas. :)

xo J

Twired Jen said...

PS LOVE ECHO CHARLIE!

Is It Just Me said...

Thaanks for writing this