d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

Thanks to red_bella for her lovely comment in my last post. It was so good that I had to repost it here so you could all enjoy. Especially since she let me share some of her great photos.



It was an awesome weekend, I had so much fun.

It was great getting to meet you finally. I didn't even notice that Peter had that can of Red Bull at the table with us during the brunch.... Quick thinking on grabbing that!

I thought about bidding on that Edward poster at the brunch, but then I noticed that you had already bid on it I thought better of it. You must bring it to FFFFOOORRRKKKSS!

I don't know if I would do a whole Gold Weekend Pass again but it did put me up front and to the right of the state and in the front of the line for any autographs. Friday the attendance wasn't so great. I did enjoy listening to Kiowa and Bronson though. I skipped the Karaoke on Friday night cause I can't and won't sing! Trust me on that one!

Saturday was great, a few more people in attendance. Jodelle was sooooo cute! She and Cameron Bright were joking around with each other. Bronson and Kiowa did a dual Q&A that was fun and then Daniel Cudmore just stole the show. God that man was funny! He could easily be a stand-up comedian. It was suggested that he do so during his Q&A, he said that he'd rather do sit down comedy since he was so tall 6'6"! That man was all legs! He also talked about being in makeup for an alien on Stargate Atlantis and how he couldn't scratch his face and all he could do to relieve an itch was to poke at his face through the makeup.

I participated in the twilight trivia contest. In the first round I was 4th... oh so close and yet so far away. The winner was this guy from Washington who has won fifteen of the trivia contests with TwiTour! The man was a walking Twilight dictionary, his one comment to Cameron Bright when he admitted that he hadn't read the series was "Real Men read Twilight". He gives all his prizes and gift certificates to his daughter, part of the prizes were a makeover then be part of the Vampire Court at the dance Saturday night and dance with the cast members.

I came home with some good Twi-loot. Picked up a Vampire Baseball T-shirt, a Team Hillywood T-shirt, a convention tote bag to carry my loot, one of the Team Jacob gift bags for the Volutri makeup and a twilight sticker that I'm going to put on my Smart Car somewhere. I also acquired a Team Wolf pack pencil from the Twilight Lexicon ladies. Oh, I also had a photo op with Bronson and Kiowa. I'm not big on being photographed, so that's the only one that I did. I was mistakenly given an extra photo op ticket and my friend didn't want to use it, so I scoured the event and found this woman with six or more kids with her and gave it to her.

All in all I had a great time, got lots of autographs in my Twilight collector’s edition. I'm hoping to get all the cast's autographs in it.


Well red_bella it was awesome meeting you and thank you so much for letting me share your weekend. Great that you've got the autographs in your Twilight Collector's edition. Hoping you one day get the Holy Grail as Mrs. P calls it.

Here are some of red_bella's photos from the weekend. You know it's not normally my style to just post a bunch of pics but you asked for them.


Bronson Pelletier

Kiowa Gordon

Kiowa and Bronson

Cameron Bright

Daniel Cudmore

Jodelle Ferland

Catherine Hardwicke

Peter Facinelli



Peter coming to brunch with infamous Red Bull can


costume contest contestant Jane
she was at Starbucks at it freaked me out

costume contest winner as Rosalie

Hillywood cast

Great photos red_bella. Glad someone wasn't as dumbstruck as me and had the good sense to actually take out their camera.


5 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Thank you soooo much for the photos. They are awesome!! Looks like so much fun. THANK YOU!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Sweetie, I read your other post on my phone, and now this one. I am sooo jealous that you guys had so much fun but I am happy for both of you.

So, the convention is coming here to Hawaii in December? What package is worth buying? We don't have PFach coming, only wolves and a few Volturi.

Btw, I think you should fly out to Hawaii in December and come with me. Just planting the seed.... :)

Musing Bella said...

What fun!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

17foreverlisa said...

Thanks for sharing your story and pics, Red Bella. It's hilarious to see how Cudmmore fills out the chair and how lost Freeland and Hardwicke are in it.

Lisa

Dangrdafne said...

@Lisa and @All - I thought the same thing about Daniel vs. Jodelle and Catherine in the chair. So funny.