d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

So I am sitting at my desk at lunch and about to see my 1:30pm patient. I NEVER post from work and don't usually have time to eat lunch. Today is different. Somehow the Twilight gods are smiling on me and let me have enough time to check the web and also post!

So, PopSugar this am posted photos of Rob leaving Heathrow

(I don't have time to post the photos today in my super type A bloggy fashion so click the link above).

Question is - are these actually from yesterday and released a day late to throw off the paps?

Is he really already here in Vancouver?

After all, if Kristen is shooting a meadow scene today is he here with her? Or is she with Taylor reshooting the dream sequence where she imagines their kids?

What do you think?

Okay, back to work...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! I love a good conspiracy theory! Could be true...someone posted on Faebook yesterday that he was already there...so who knows?

Twired Jen said...

Ha ha TC, you make me laugh with your quandaries. I hope he's there by now, so he can run into KStews arms. ;)xo J

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

He's there now. Go find our precious! :)

Dangrdafne said...

What are you still doing at work? You have Rob to go see!!!!!

Raitz said...

I hope he comes back back in July when I'm next back home in Van for a visit!!!!! Until then, I can only dream of him hanging in my old favourite haunts... though somehow I doubt the paps would let him have a quiet coffee down at Granville Island!!