d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

Remember that I went to the Twilight Convention and met Peter Facinelli and Catherine Hardwicke? That was months ago and it took a while for me to actually get the photos. Here they are:



My best friend MK is on the other side of the celebrity but figured even though I've outed myself on this blog she doesn't need to (yet!).

Another squeal moment - look what I got through auction last month?


Autographed Rob stuff is a lot cheaper if it isn't Twilight related. One of the least expensive items I own and it came through a very reputable dealer. Yeah!

Yes, I'm procrastinating but I swear my Volterra and Montepulciano posts are coming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING photos!!!! And I love the autographed Remember Me still! That's the way to do it...get stuff non Twi that's autographed by him. That's brilliant!

Dangrdafne said...

I miss your smiling face in front of me. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures.

Twired Jen said...

I miss you J...a lot. Love the pics, soooo jealous! Sooo sad PFach got sick. Booo. Anyhoo thanks for sharing.

xo J

Nessa Lomiva said...

Those are fucking awesome photos TC. You are very photogenic.

Twi-Hearted said...

Did anyone else notice that Rob signed on her boob? On purpose? Probably.

twilightcupcake said...

@Mrs P yes I was being thrifty about getting my Rob autograph fix. Have my eye on a Cedric one next

@Jen and @Dangrdafne - you guys are so sweet. I'm missing all of you as well. Forks feels like it was yesterday yet so far away.

@Jelly - thank you. I never think that but it's so nice to hear it.

@Twi-Hearted lol I did notice it. Wonder if it's on purpose...

TongueTwied said...

so. very. jealous! Not really, when it comes to you guys, I'm always happy to see someone up close and personal like OH MY GOSH PFACH HAD HIS FINGERS ON YOUR BARE SKIN lol (note to self wear short sleeve shirt should I ever expect to meet Twilight boys)

please share this reputable dealer. :) puhlease?