d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

I posted yesterday the answer to my questions from Jelena at Confessions of a Twiholic. Today I'll post answers to Musing Bella from Cheaper than Therapy.

1) What was your favorite subject in school, and why?

I loved biology. Big surprise there :) In all fairness I loved physics and chemistry as well but not much about either of those careers appealed to me.

2) Do you have any daily rituals, and what are they?

It seems that I need to wake up and check my iPhone first thing in the morning. Even before I go to the washroom. Maybe this is a common thing amongst all of us bloggers in Twitardia.


seems he loves his iPhone too

3) Do you prefer beer, wine, or hard alcohol (or none of the above)?

I prefer hard liquor. Gin or vodka with some kind of juice is ideal.
If I could only drink one thing ever again it would be doing shots of China White. And of course I mean the liquor, not the hard stuff.


China White
Ingredients
1 part Vodka

4) What is the very first thing you would do if you won a million dollars?

Boring as it may be I would pay off my mortgage. Then I'd invest into vacation property in Hawaii.

5) If you could live one fan fic story (as any character), what would it be?

Oh I like this one. You see that "Ward of the Day" column on the right sidebar with all my fanfic recommendations? Which one would you choose?



I would like to be Snarkella in The Misapprehension of Bella Swan as she falls for Hockeyward. She's smart and sassy and is beautiful even though she doesn't know it. Hockeyward is sweet, Canadian, and hugely endowed. Sounds like a good life.
And lastly she has a great rack. It would be nice for an Asian girl to experience that once.

6) What is something you're looking forward to in the next six months?

Another great question. I'm looking forward to watching my kids in the Christmas concert, especially since it will be the first for our youngest who just started kindergarten. Otherwise I don't have any trips planned until London in July 2011. I know, it's a shocker for me too to not have any plane tickets booked but it will be nice to stay home and earn money to pay off all my previous vacations.

7) Have you ever slapped someone for real? And if so, why?

No, although there are times where I was very tempted to but it's not in my nature.

8) What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Mini Coffee Crisp bars. I'm not picky about my sweets though - anything I can sneak away from the kids is good to me.


I am not going to tag anyone since I'm so OCD that I won't do it without first finding out who has already been tagged and that might take me all night.
So I'll just leave some questions for those of you who feel like you'd like me to know you better as well.

Leave your answers in the comments
1) What is your favourite photo of yourself?
2) Favourite food
3) Best meal ever
4) Worst hair day you remember
5) Fuck, Marry, Kill - Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson, Eric from TrueBlood





Okay ladies, can't wait to see your answers

4 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

1) What is your favourite photo of yourself?
>> Picture posted on So Twired as part of her name that child contest of me laughing in Nursery School.

2) Favourite food
>> Mashed Potatos

3) Best meal ever
>> Christmas Eve dinner as a child - even though I never ate it I loved have all the family together (sometimes 18 people in my parent's small house) and enjoying a traditional Polish Christmas Eve dinner.

4) Worst hair day you remember
>> Too many to remember just one LOL

5) Fuck, Marry, Kill - Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson, Eric from TrueBlood
>> Well the only one you can actually Kill here is Rob and that would not be acceptable as I would have no friends left if I did that. So I am pleading the 5th on this one :)

Musing Bella said...

LMAO - I only want to answer the last one, and I'm killing Rob *ducks to avoid sharp objects hurtling toward me*. I'm going to marry Edward (because, come on, he won't fuck unless he's married) and fuck Eric. Mmmmm... Eric.

twilightcupcake said...

@Dangrdafne it's sad about the dinners that you couldn't eat but glad that the company was the most memorable. Mashed potatoes? Yum.

@MB LOL that I don't think you're the only one who would kill Rob so that's why the question was out there.

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I love all your answers. 1) That drink you named looks good. Did they not have these in Forks? hehehe
2) I am already jealous that you are going to London in July. I just watched Hereafter with Matt Damon and he goes to London in time for the Book fair. OMG! I just about died watching the scenes from their book fair. I MUST go to it! Don't ask me why.
3) Can you hurry up and buy investment property in Hawaii?

Btw, a commercial came on for cupcake wines. I totally thought of you.