d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

My good Canadian girls over at Twilight Mommy are holding a contest. All you have to do is blog surf and answer a couple of questions - how hard is that?


Photobucket

Go on and check them out. You could win a $40 gift certificate at http://www.csnstores.com/

What I'd do with my gift cert to CSN Stores - they seem to sell everything?

Buy a giant Emmett cardboard stand up to go with my Full Size Edward



Or buy another Full Size Edward

Buy these footzyroll ballet slippers for emergencies to put in my car (dangit those heels are killer sometimes)



Or buy these black patent leather pumps - by the way, they're called Pleaser Seduce


Or lastly in honour of Mrs. P. from Twibite I might think about getting these which are just called Pleaser


Seriously ladies these are all under $40 at www.csnstores.com .

So go check out the contest now at Twilight Mommy. Okay I'm going to enter now - may the best girl win!

1 comments:

Twired Jen said...

Those "Pleaser" boots are as tall as us Jenny! LMAO! Mrs. P too probably, considering she's our size I believe.

Nice to see you posting again :)

xo J