d h

Twilight, Travel, and Treats

Reflections of a Twihard on all things twilight, travel, and treats.

I finally got the chance to see La La Land and absolutely loved it. Not just because I have loved Ryan Gosling since The Notebook but because the music was fantastic. All the songs were stuck in my head for days and hence I had to find some piano sheets to get it out of my system.

I love the medley below arranged by Elizabeth Hall. Has everything but not too fancy and was buried amidst a bunch of other YouTube posts for La La Land.

Tribute to La La Land Medley by Elizabeth Hall on YouTube



Sheets for free - you must be signed into Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySb1LWnWwvfRFFhakRtWGlGbzA/view

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Charles Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.